A briefcase icon

free case review

Contact us today for a free consultation.

What to Do If My Workers’ Compensation Claim Is Denied?

Workers Compensation paper cutout with person and umbrella

If you are injured in a workplace accident or incur a medical condition due to workplace conditions, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. You typically need to file a claim with your employer when seeking workers’ comp benefits. In South Carolina, you are required to report a work-related injury within 90 days. However,…

fighting for the underdog

contact us below to arrange a consultation with an experienced greenwood personal injury attorney.