Your home is likely the biggest investment you have ever made. That investment should be protected. Having an experienced real estate law attorney to counsel you through the transaction of buying or selling your home can help ensure your rights are protected. At the Greenwood law firm of Ayers, Smithdeal & Bettis, P.C., our lawyers are advocates for people — providing comprehensive real estate services to buyers, sellers, and other clients with real estate legal issues.
At Ayers, Smithdeal & Bettis, P.C., we are also title insurance agents. This allows us to provide full-service representation — handling the real estate transactions as well as title work.
Comprehensive Real Estate Services
Our lawyers handle various real estate law issues for clients in South Carolina. Some of the areas we handle include:
- Real estate transactions: We negotiate and draft purchase and sale agreements and handle all aspects of the real estate transaction, from the purchase agreement through the closing. We also handle refinance transactions and equity line closings.
- Mortgages: Our attorneys assist clients with understanding the closing, loan documents, including the terms of your loan, prepayment penalties, late payment penalties, loan assumption rules, due on sale clauses, events of default, interest rates and the transfer or assignment of loans.
- Real estate contracts: In addition to purchase and sale agreements, we handle construction loans, refinances, equity line, and other real estate contracts such as leases and options.
- Title insurance: As title insurance agents, we are capable of completing thorough title examinations to verify clear title and resolve title defects. We also write title insurance for the real estate transactions we handle.
- Government condemnations: We defend homeowners who are facing condemnation due to governmental right of way claims or other legal issues. We assert our clients’ rights and ensure they get fair value for their property.
Ayers, Smithdeal & Bettis, P.C. can help you with all your real estate transaction needs throughout South Carolina. Please call us 855-213-4405. Or use our online form.